Trainer: Ciaran Traynor, Learning and Development Officer
Level One Child Protection
This training will provide a basic knowledge of signs and indicators of child abuse and contributory factors. It will cover roles and recording and reporting responsibilities and what to do in the event of concerns about a child and young person’s welfare.
- Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
- While this is a free training event, if you cannot attend and do not provide notice of at least 2 working days your organisation will be charged a cancellation fee of £20 per trainee.
- Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
- Please bring your ticket with you on the day, either printed out, or on your phone/tablet.
- Registration is at 9.45am for a 10am course start.