Trainer: Ciaran Traynor, Learning and Development Officer
This live training session aims to provide participants with an awareness of child protection and safeguarding issues, what is abuse and understanding of how to report concerns.
This a (approx) 3 hour intensive Safeguarding course delivered virtually through the online package ClickMeeting.
- Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
- While this is a free training event and places are limited and in high demand - if you cannot attend we urge you to get in contact so another can take up your place.
- Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
- Please allow at least 10 minutes prior to training start time to check your computer/tablet/smartphone video & audio settings.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9040 1290