Trainer: Ciaran Traynor, Learning and Development Officer
This a (approx) 3 hour intensive Safeguarding course delivered virtually through the online package ClickMeeting.
This Refresher course is aimed at those who have completed the full day child protection awareness course in the last three years. The workshop will assist participants to refresh their knowledge in relation to types and indicators of abuse, responding to disclosures and how to deal with child protection concerns.
This workshop will:
• Increase or refresh awareness of forms of abuse (physical, emotional, neglect, sexual and exploitation).
• Increase or refresh awareness of roles and responsibilities of self and others.
• Relate roles and responsibilities to organisation policy and procedures.
• Increase or refresh knowledge of, and competence in, reporting concerns.
- Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
- While this is a free training event and places are limited and in high demand - if you cannot attend we urge you to get in contact so another can take up your place.
- Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
- Please allow at least 10 minutes prior to training start time to check your computer/tablet/smartphone video & audio settings.
- If you have questions or need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9040 1290