Trainer: Ciaran Traynor, Learning and Development Officer
This live training session aims to provide information and guidance on the Designated Officer role in Child Protection and Safeguarding non-statutory organisations.
This a (approx.) 3 hour intensive Safeguarding course delivered virtually through the online package ClickMeeting.
• Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
• While this is a free training event and places are limited and in high demand - if you cannot attend we urge you to get in contact so another can take up your place.
• Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
• Please allow at least 10 minutes prior to training start time to check your computer/tablet/smartphone video & audio settings and to complete your Pre-Training Self Efficacy Evaluation.
• If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9040 1290