Trainer: Ciarán Traynor Learning & Development Officer
Credible and effective practice is underpinned by good communication and this includes good recording and reporting This training will stimulate participant's awareness of recording in the delivery of quality care. It will identify the principles of effective recording and reporting practice, and will use presentations, handouts and practical exercises to examine.
This workshop will:
- Increase awareness of the ethical and technical complexity involved in information management
- Increase competence in data management.
- Improve skills and knowledge in recording and reporting.
- Develop understanding of how good written communication contributes to effective practice
- Increase awareness of the factors that positively or negatively influence information management, recording and reporting
N.B. For Social Workers this course is worth18 PiP Professional Credits. These can be claimed via the NISCC website.
- Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
- Lunch will not be provided. You can bring your own lunch or order from Cafe Rojo (beside CiNI)
- While this is a free training event, if you cannot attend and do not provide notice of at least 2 working days your organisation will be charged a cancellation fee of £20 per trainee.
- Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
- Please bring your ticket with you on the day, either printed out, or on your phone/tablet.
- Registration is at 9.45am for a 10am course start time.