Parentline NI Position Available
Parentline NI is a new regional service for Parents, Families and Carers across NI providing advice and guidance on issues related to parenting children/young people.
As demand for our services grow, we continue to build our team. We are looking for experienced professionals passionate about supporting parents, families and carers.
We have identified the following role required to support our growing team: -
- Associate Parent Support Officer (Helpline), Belfast based
For this post we require you to have:
• NVQ Level 3 qualification in Working with parents, families, carers and children.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within the last three years of working with parents, families and children
• Knowledge and understanding of current needs and emerging issues in supporting families
• Knowledge and understanding of child development and parenting styles
• Experience in building and sustaining professional relationships with service users and key stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Closing date for applications is Monday February 3rd at 5pm. You can download the Job Decription and Application Form from the links below.
Note: Interviews will be held on Wednesday 12th February.
For any further information required contact Roger Gowdy.
Tel: 028 9040 1290