Trainer: Ciarán Traynor, Learning & Development Officer
This workshop will give participants the knowledge to understand the purpose and function of risk effective assessment and management processes.
This workshop will:
- Improve practice by raising awareness of the complexities of risk and risk management
- Generate understanding of the importance of communication, collaboration and recording and reporting in risk management
- Introduce some risk assessment methods and frameworks.
- Explore the challenges to effective risk assessment and risk management
N.B. For Social Workers this course is worth 18 PIP credits. These can be claimed vis the NISCC website.
- Our funding restrictions are such that this training is only available to those who work/volunteer for a voluntary, charitable, faith or community-based organisation. Please ensure you meet this criteria before applying.
- Lunch will not be provided. You can bring your own lunch or order from Cafe Rojo (beside CiNI)
- While this is a free training event, if you cannot attend and do not provide notice of at least 2 working days your organisation will be charged a cancellation fee of £20 per trainee.
- Due to the high demand for this training we can only offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation. Please do not apply for more than 2 places.
- Please bring your ticket with you on the day, either printed out, or on your phone/tablet.
- Registration is at 9.45 for a 10am prompt course start.